Fiber is currently one of the more popular bywords in Health today. Together with antioxidants and trans fat, fiber is among the newer discoveries in medicine and health. The fact that many people are currently interested in fiber speaks volumes about how much concern there is for one’s health, especially since many of today’s food products contain harmful and unnatural substances—substances that can no longer be fully eliminated by the body. When these substances are stuck in the body, they become hazardous, producing toxins and chemicals that harm certain body parts. Anyone who is familiar with current medical debates would know that this same concept is the main idea of anti-autism groups who claim that autism is caused by casein and gluten. This may have been difficult to believe several years before. Today, however, food products are no longer as fresh and natural as they claim to be, as most of them use chemicals to help them grow.
In any case, fiber helps the body by promoting the expulsion of these substances. This is why fiber-rich products are said to aid in weight loss. These fibers attach themselves to the toxins and fatty substances that often remain in the walls of the large intestine, particularly the colon. With this, these harmful particles can easily be flushed out of the body, together with the other solid wastes eliminated through the rectum.
So if fiber can be used to remove these harmful substances, a question emerges: is it really necessary to use a colon cleanser to clean one’s colon?
This question can actually be answered without the use of any deep medical meanderings. Fiber can be considered as the natural way to clean one’s colon, while using a colon cleanser is like using dietary supplements. A person, after all, can get all the nutrients they would need through proper diet and eating the right types of food. And yet, people still take vitamins. In a way, it is an admission that not everyone can ingest the suggested daily intake of particular nutrients through diet alone. Therefore, supplements are necessary.
In a way, this is how colon cleansers work. One can remove these toxins and other harmful products through the intake of fibrous food products. Increasing one’s water intake would also help. Yet there are obviously times when the intake of fiber is not enough to eliminate all the waste build-up in the colon. The build-up could have been accumulated for years, which means their hold on the intestinal wall is already strengthened by age. This is where colon cleansers become necessary. Colon cleansers contain herbs and other ingredients that are designed to remove all this build-up. The results are evident after only a few days of use. Those who have taken colon cleansers could attest that their stool would have hard and dark solid particles. These are actually the toxins and wastes that have accumulated in the colon. And surely, no one would want these waste products to remain inside of them any longer.
Fiber is also a great supplement to remove harmful substances in the colon, but colon cleanses prove to be the more efficient product for cleansing this important part of the body.
It is not surprising that practically everyone these days are very Health conscious. With all the types of diseases sprouting out of nowhere, it would not hurt to be a little (or to be very) conscious regarding Health and nutrition. As the cliché goes, health is wealth—and you cannot take back whatever diseases and physical deficiencies take away from you. Therefore, you have to take care of practically every aspect of your body—you have to make sure that you are not overweight to drive away diseases such as diabetes; you have to keep your heart and lungs in check, making sure you do not take hazardous chemicals and substances; and you have to exercise and take vitamins in order to keep your body fit and your immune system functioning properly.
But if there is one part of the body that is almost always neglected, it is the colon. The colon is a part of the body’s digestive system, the last portion of the organ that is responsible for eliminating waste from the body. The colon extracts the salt and the water from these wastes, before it is eliminated through the anus. Found in most vertebrates, the colon is found after the small intestine, which in turn is responsible for digesting the food.
This brief description of the colon illustrates how important it is to the human body. But what many people do not know is that, just like the other important parts of the body, the colon is also susceptible to a number of life-threatening diseases. Among these diseases is colon cancer, the third most common cancer that kills more than 600,000 people a year worldwide. Obviously, this alone is enough reason to take care of your colon.
As the final destination for solid waste in the body, studies have shown that some of this waste is not totally eliminated from the large intestine. Some of them are accumulated in the large intestine—specifically the colon—causing immense damage if left untreated. This is why a colon cleanse is essential; colon cleanses help remove waste that is often stuck on the walls of the colon. There are two types of colon cleanses: colon cleanse through hydrotherapy and colon cleanse through supplements such as dietary fibers and herbs, among others. Colon cleanse in supplement forms are the safest, since they are often made from herbs and similar ingredients. Hydrotherapy, on the other hand, is known for its side effects, such as causing amoebiasis.
Nonetheless, while there have been studies that colon cleanses can interrupt the body’s natural way of cleansing the colon of wastes, it should be noted that the food substances that people ingest today are very different from the substances eaten before. Food today contains innumerable harmful chemicals and substances which were not used several years ago. Colon cleanses help the body cope with harmful chemicals and substances, and with the numerous threats available to the body, you will need a colon cleanse to prevent fatal illnesses.
If you are into colon cleansing it maybe that you had already heard some facts about acai berry and the wonders it does to clean your colon of the toxins and fats in it. To some who had tried this, they regarded it as the latest wonder plant amongst all the known wonder plants in the world. It is a super plant in the sense that just a small berry can be great source of essential fatty acids, fiber, a very potent anti-oxidant and most of all has the great properties for cleansing the colon.
Acai emerged and known just recently but did you know that it is being grown, harvested and being used in the South american regions for hundreds of years now? This plant is abundant in the Brazil particularly in the rainforest of the Amazon. People from this part of the world had long been enjoying the Health benefiting from Acai. You can either eat the fruit or drink the extracted juice of an Acai berry. Drinking the extracted juice is the best way to get the nutrients because this is the best absorbable form of the fruit.
Acai berry juice is among the best colon cleansers that you can employ, even better than any shake, powder, or pill in the market today. It is very effective in flushing accumulated wastes, fats and toxins out of the body and prevents these undesirables from lodging back into the colon or anywhere in your body. Aside from this, it also replenishes the body with significant levels of calcium, anti-oxidants, electrolytes, vitamins and fiber. Most of all, it possesses an anti-inflammatory property that heals an irritated colon.
Just by reading this article, you may have acquired some knowledge about how Acai and colon cleanse relate to each other. But you must remember that adding Acai to your diet is just one part of the colon detoxifying process. Another significant part is looking into your eating habits. After cleansing the colon with Acai the next step should be to employ healthy eating habits. eating healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and less on the fried and process foods help to maintain a clean colon after a regular colon cleanse.
Today, many scientists and experts are now recognizing the benefits that this plant contributes to being healthy like in colon cleansing, you can expect to hear more developments about Acai and colon cleanse in the coming months or so.
Admittedly, there are very few studies regarding the practice of colon cleansing. The lack of colon cleanse studies shows how the medical world and medical practitioners view this practice, especially since it has been around for a number of years. However, although there are few colon cleanse studies available, this does not mean that the practice is illegitimate and invalid. colon cleansing remains a very important part of one’s health. But why are there limited colon cleanse studies if the practice is important? Here are some possible explanations, all of which analyze the nature of the practice:
- Most of the benefits of colon cleanse are not quantifiable. Perhaps one of the reasons why there are very few colon cleanse studies is because most of the benefits of colon cleanses cannot easily be measured. For instance, the waste build-up in the colon can cause a person to have mood swings and low energy or fatigue. Many people who have tried colon cleanse products attested that they experienced changes in their stamina and their moods. However, even with a proper scientific study, how can anyone measure moods and energy? These are non-quantifiable elements, factors that cannot be calculated or computed. This may seem like an easy way out for companies who are selling colon cleanse products, but it should be noted that many popular and often used products have the same purpose as colon cleanse products. Although colon cleanse studies are few, colon cleansing isn’t exactly the only known practice with few scientific support. For instance, the age old practice of acupuncture has very few studies to its name as well, yet people all over the world continue to practice it.
- Many products and substances have the same effect as colon cleanse products. So there aren’t too many colon cleanse studies. However, this does not mean that there is an actual lack of studies proving the possibility of removing accumulated waste from the body using certain ingredients. Looking closely, fiber and probiotics have the same effect as colon cleanse products. While there are very few colon cleanse studies, studies and research regarding fiber and probiotics abound. Of course, since colon cleanse products have different ingredients, the research and studies on fiber and similar substances do not always apply. But the main idea remains the same—certain substances can remove waste from the body or help promote the increase of waste removal, and the increase of waste removal has certain benefits in the body.
- Colon cleanse medications are not manufactured by major pharmaceutical companies. Here’s a fact that very few people know: most medical research are funded by the companies that manufacture the drug. There are many conspiracy theories behind this, but the bottom line is smaller medications and medical supplements do not get enough attention because their manufacturers cannot fund research on their products. Therefore, the lack of colon cleanse studies is not because the subject is irrelevant. Rather, the lack of colon cleanse studies is caused by lack of funds.
Without a doubt, Dual Action colon Cleanse —as well as other colon cleansing supplements—can help you clean your colon and restore your digestive system to its proper order. By using dual action Colon Cleanse, you will have normal bowel movements, help you alleviate mood swings and lose weight, among others results. But you cannot just let the colon cleansing product do its work alone. This is your body, after all, and while the product should help eradicate the waste inside it, you need to make sure that you reduce the chances of your colon accumulating more waste in the future. Here are some things you can do in order to maintain the Health of your colon, as well as help the efficacy of the dual action Colon Cleanse product (or whatever similar product) you are taking.
- Proper diet. Of course, the core of good Health is a good diet. This is why to prevent waste from accumulating in your colon, you need to reduce the waste you are putting inside your body. This means reduce the red meat you eat, reduce your alcohol intake, and increase your food intake of fibrous substances such as vegetables and fruits. whole wheat bread is also fibrous, so you can increase your intake of that as well. Certain supplements are also filled with fiber, and you can take those as long as they are natural. The Dual Action Colon Cleanse product does not require one to change the user’s diet, although it will definitely help.
- Exercise. Besides proper diet, the other important step to maintaining good digestive system and health is exercise. Exercise also helps you release toxins and wastes from the body. Sweat, as you should know, is also a waste product, and it should be expelled from the body.
- Probiotics and antioxidants. It would do your body wonders if you take antioxidants and probiotics. probiotics help promote good health in the digestive flora, while antioxidants reverse the oxidation process. Both are indirectly connected to the expulsion of waste products from the body. After all, the accumulated toxins in the colon would surely have a negative effect on the body. These negative effects can be countered by probiotics and antioxidants. It would also help if you take other supplements as well, such as vitamins and minerals. Other substances that promote in the expulsion of waste (like acai berry) may have other benefits as well.
- Water. You should drink more than eight glasses of water a day. The benefits of water in detoxifying your body and cleansing your colons are numerous and extremely potent. Those who practice colon cleansing suggest that you should drink water every time you feel the effects of the toxins in your colon. These effects include stomachaches and headaches, among others.
- Rest. Give your body time to recover, especially if you live a stressful life. This way, your body can maintain its normal function after a series of strenuous activities. Like everything else, the body has a breaking point.