Colon cleansing products—especially the best in the market—should be sufficient enough to help you get rid of impurities, toxins, and wastes that have accumulated in your body. However, there are times when this is not enough. Sometimes, you need to get all the help you can get. This is where acai berry comes along. Along with colon cleanse, acai berry became popular thanks to the coverage it has received from media outfits and television shows such as oprah and The Rachel Ray Show. But what exactly is the acai berry? How can it help you in removing the toxins from your body?
The acai berry is common in South America, Central America, Brazil, and Peru, and it is often eaten (or drank) for its nutritional content. It is widely acknowledged that the acai berry is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which is beneficial to the heart, antioxidants which reverses the oxidation process of cells in the body, and , more importantly, fibers that aid in the expulsion of waste in the body.
As everyone knows, fiber is used for removing substances from the body. Therefore, the acai berry’s detoxifying properties help the colon to remove the accumulated waste in its intestinal walls. Acai berry products are available in powdered or juice forms. This is why this product serves as a great compliment to any colon cleanse medication anyone is taking.
For one, acai berries are all natural, and the products made from the acai berries are presumably natural too. Therefore, acai berries can be taken with any form of colon cleansing medications, since the two will not interact with each other. And no interaction means no side effects, making it safe to take. One of the concerns of people regarding the intake of colon cleanse products is how it would interact with other substances. But if both the colon cleanse and acai berry products one is using are truly natural, this should not be a problem. Nonetheless, it is best to consult a doctor or any expert if there are any concerns or questions regarding drug interaction.
Acai berry products are also great supplementary products to colon cleanse because its effects are not limited to colon cleansing. As mentioned earlier, acai berry has Omega-3 acids and has antioxidant properties. Besides these, acai berry can also help ease the inflammation of certain organs in the body—a function that would prove to be useful during the cleansing of the colon. The colon, after being removed of impurities and toxins, may be inflamed. After all, the wastes removed from the colon have been in the body for a prolonged period of time. This could cause inflammation, so one would need to help ease this inflammation in order to restore the order of the body’s digestive track.
Both products are great supplements because they do not disturb the natural flora of the digestive system. The large intestine has a number of good bacteria, and some colon cleansing processes can kill these good bacteria. Acai and colon cleanse not only eliminate stored waste; they also help maintain the flora of the digestive track.
Without a doubt, Dual Action colon Cleanse —as well as other colon cleansing supplements—can help you clean your colon and restore your digestive system to its proper order. By using dual action Colon Cleanse, you will have normal bowel movements, help you alleviate mood swings and lose weight, among others results. But you cannot just let the colon cleansing product do its work alone. This is your body, after all, and while the product should help eradicate the waste inside it, you need to make sure that you reduce the chances of your colon accumulating more waste in the future. Here are some things you can do in order to maintain the Health of your colon, as well as help the efficacy of the dual action Colon Cleanse product (or whatever similar product) you are taking.
- Proper diet. Of course, the core of good Health is a good diet. This is why to prevent waste from accumulating in your colon, you need to reduce the waste you are putting inside your body. This means reduce the red meat you eat, reduce your alcohol intake, and increase your food intake of fibrous substances such as vegetables and fruits. whole wheat bread is also fibrous, so you can increase your intake of that as well. Certain supplements are also filled with fiber, and you can take those as long as they are natural. The Dual Action Colon Cleanse product does not require one to change the user’s diet, although it will definitely help.
- Exercise. Besides proper diet, the other important step to maintaining good digestive system and health is exercise. Exercise also helps you release toxins and wastes from the body. Sweat, as you should know, is also a waste product, and it should be expelled from the body.
- Probiotics and antioxidants. It would do your body wonders if you take antioxidants and probiotics. probiotics help promote good health in the digestive flora, while antioxidants reverse the oxidation process. Both are indirectly connected to the expulsion of waste products from the body. After all, the accumulated toxins in the colon would surely have a negative effect on the body. These negative effects can be countered by probiotics and antioxidants. It would also help if you take other supplements as well, such as vitamins and minerals. Other substances that promote in the expulsion of waste (like acai berry) may have other benefits as well.
- Water. You should drink more than eight glasses of water a day. The benefits of water in detoxifying your body and cleansing your colons are numerous and extremely potent. Those who practice colon cleansing suggest that you should drink water every time you feel the effects of the toxins in your colon. These effects include stomachaches and headaches, among others.
- Rest. Give your body time to recover, especially if you live a stressful life. This way, your body can maintain its normal function after a series of strenuous activities. Like everything else, the body has a breaking point.