Colon cleansers are a relatively new product. Of course, there have been a number of similar products with similar effects, although it is only recently that there has been an influx of colon cleansing products in the market. This is perhaps brought about by the threat of colon cancer, as well as the studies that show that waste build-up in the colon can cause a number of ailments and illnesses—from fatigue to mood swings. Because of this, colon cleansing has become extremely popular. food products such as whole wheat bread have also become extremely popular, basically because fiber has the same effect as colon cleansing. But the effects of colon cleansing are more evident, and the action of colon cleansing is faster acting than fiber or another other similar products.
But even though these have been backed up by a number of scientific studies, there are still a number of people who are hesitant and skeptical of colon cleansing. While this is expected, most of their criticism against the product can easily be dispelled.
For one, many people say that the use of colon cleansers interrupts the natural cycle of the human body. To understand this, it is important to know that the body has its own way of cleansing itself and healing itself from injuries. This is why many people say colon cleansing is no longer necessary—because the body can take care of itself. However, it should also be noted that the circumstances several years ago are different from the circumstances now. The food products today contain more preservatives and harmful chemicals—substances that should not be ingested in the first place. Since these are not natural products, the body has a difficult time flushing them out.
With this in mind, it would be easier to understand why colon cleansing is important. Although colon cleansers are made from natural ingredients, the process may not be what anyone would call natural. Similarly, medications to heal a disease aren’t natural and taking dietary supplements is not the natural mode of receiving vitamins and minerals. However, colon cleansers are formulated to rid the colon of toxins from substances that were either only recently created or substances that shouldn’t be in the body in the first place.
To illustrate, imagine a toilet in a washroom. The toilet can flush bodily wastes such as fecal matter, urine, and even the occasional vomit. However, if you flush down any substance besides these mentioned, there is a chance that the toiler will not be able to flush it down. Hence, you will need a plumber to clean the toiler and restore its proper order. In a way, this is how colon cleansing works.
Many also say that colon cleansing is too invasive. However, this isn’t always true if you use dietary supplements instead of the colon cleanse hydrotherapy process. Colon cleansing medications are hardly invasive, and they act the same way your normal dietary supplements and vitamins work in the body.
Colon cleanse products are extremely popular today, a fact that isn’t surprising at all considering the number of people who die worldwide due to colon cancer. colon cancer is fast becoming one of the most common—and among the most dangerous—types of cancer, with a 600,000 death toll per year. colon cancer only recently became a threat recently, which is a very telling fact. This is because it was only recently that people began experiencing the consequences of their dietary habits. Before, most of the food products people consumed did not have harmful substances and chemicals. Today, even the food products that people consider natural are filled with preservatives, pesticides, and other chemicals. These chemicals—as well as the naturally unhealthy products, like fatty foods and beer—can build up in the large intestine, especially in the colon. Once accumulated, they can produce harmful toxins that can cause a number of negative effects—from fatigue to constipation; from mood swings to more serious diseases, possibly even cancer.
It is possible to clean your colon using home remedy colon cleanse products and practices. After all, the body is equipped with the capacity to eliminate any foreign and harmful products from the body. There are times when the body should be left to its own devices, since doing abrupt procedures can alter its natural processes. However, there are some instances when you should aid your body. This is why home remedy colon cleansing is important.
One of the more natural and most commonly used home remedy colon cleanse practices is the increase of water intake. Water is a natural solvent, and it is no different inside the body. Drinking more than eight glasses of water a day can help flush out these harmful chemicals and substances. Studies have proven, after all, that the insufficient water intake can cause a number of Health problems, such as indigestion, acidity, and other similar ailments. Think of it as a strong gush of water cleaning your house’s gutters, and the leaves and other objects stuck are the harmful chemicals that you take in your body.
But water isn’t always enough. This is why many people are also taking in more fibrous food products as a home remedy for colon cleansing. Fiber, found in wheat bread and many types of fruits and vegetables, can help aid the body in removing waste build-up. Fiber and water can be the perfect tandem—fiber helps loosen the grip of waste to the intestinal wall, while the water flushes it away.
Of course, there are also colon cleanse products in the market. This is a far-cry from the hydrotherapy colon cleanse products that can be inconvenient and difficult to use. Most colon cleanse products are all natural, made from natural herbs and medications that aid in the removal of waste in the body. There are a number of home remedy colon cleanse products—the ones which you create yourself—although buying colon cleansers is safer and more convenient.
Admittedly, there are very few studies regarding the practice of colon cleansing. The lack of colon cleanse studies shows how the medical world and medical practitioners view this practice, especially since it has been around for a number of years. However, although there are few colon cleanse studies available, this does not mean that the practice is illegitimate and invalid. colon cleansing remains a very important part of one’s health. But why are there limited colon cleanse studies if the practice is important? Here are some possible explanations, all of which analyze the nature of the practice:
- Most of the benefits of colon cleanse are not quantifiable. Perhaps one of the reasons why there are very few colon cleanse studies is because most of the benefits of colon cleanses cannot easily be measured. For instance, the waste build-up in the colon can cause a person to have mood swings and low energy or fatigue. Many people who have tried colon cleanse products attested that they experienced changes in their stamina and their moods. However, even with a proper scientific study, how can anyone measure moods and energy? These are non-quantifiable elements, factors that cannot be calculated or computed. This may seem like an easy way out for companies who are selling colon cleanse products, but it should be noted that many popular and often used products have the same purpose as colon cleanse products. Although colon cleanse studies are few, colon cleansing isn’t exactly the only known practice with few scientific support. For instance, the age old practice of acupuncture has very few studies to its name as well, yet people all over the world continue to practice it.
- Many products and substances have the same effect as colon cleanse products. So there aren’t too many colon cleanse studies. However, this does not mean that there is an actual lack of studies proving the possibility of removing accumulated waste from the body using certain ingredients. Looking closely, fiber and probiotics have the same effect as colon cleanse products. While there are very few colon cleanse studies, studies and research regarding fiber and probiotics abound. Of course, since colon cleanse products have different ingredients, the research and studies on fiber and similar substances do not always apply. But the main idea remains the same—certain substances can remove waste from the body or help promote the increase of waste removal, and the increase of waste removal has certain benefits in the body.
- Colon cleanse medications are not manufactured by major pharmaceutical companies. Here’s a fact that very few people know: most medical research are funded by the companies that manufacture the drug. There are many conspiracy theories behind this, but the bottom line is smaller medications and medical supplements do not get enough attention because their manufacturers cannot fund research on their products. Therefore, the lack of colon cleanse studies is not because the subject is irrelevant. Rather, the lack of colon cleanse studies is caused by lack of funds.
Without a doubt, Dual Action colon Cleanse —as well as other colon cleansing supplements—can help you clean your colon and restore your digestive system to its proper order. By using dual action Colon Cleanse, you will have normal bowel movements, help you alleviate mood swings and lose weight, among others results. But you cannot just let the colon cleansing product do its work alone. This is your body, after all, and while the product should help eradicate the waste inside it, you need to make sure that you reduce the chances of your colon accumulating more waste in the future. Here are some things you can do in order to maintain the Health of your colon, as well as help the efficacy of the dual action Colon Cleanse product (or whatever similar product) you are taking.
- Proper diet. Of course, the core of good Health is a good diet. This is why to prevent waste from accumulating in your colon, you need to reduce the waste you are putting inside your body. This means reduce the red meat you eat, reduce your alcohol intake, and increase your food intake of fibrous substances such as vegetables and fruits. whole wheat bread is also fibrous, so you can increase your intake of that as well. Certain supplements are also filled with fiber, and you can take those as long as they are natural. The Dual Action Colon Cleanse product does not require one to change the user’s diet, although it will definitely help.
- Exercise. Besides proper diet, the other important step to maintaining good digestive system and health is exercise. Exercise also helps you release toxins and wastes from the body. Sweat, as you should know, is also a waste product, and it should be expelled from the body.
- Probiotics and antioxidants. It would do your body wonders if you take antioxidants and probiotics. probiotics help promote good health in the digestive flora, while antioxidants reverse the oxidation process. Both are indirectly connected to the expulsion of waste products from the body. After all, the accumulated toxins in the colon would surely have a negative effect on the body. These negative effects can be countered by probiotics and antioxidants. It would also help if you take other supplements as well, such as vitamins and minerals. Other substances that promote in the expulsion of waste (like acai berry) may have other benefits as well.
- Water. You should drink more than eight glasses of water a day. The benefits of water in detoxifying your body and cleansing your colons are numerous and extremely potent. Those who practice colon cleansing suggest that you should drink water every time you feel the effects of the toxins in your colon. These effects include stomachaches and headaches, among others.
- Rest. Give your body time to recover, especially if you live a stressful life. This way, your body can maintain its normal function after a series of strenuous activities. Like everything else, the body has a breaking point.